Thursday, March 20, 2014

love is guiding my way

my heart is burning
love has guided me the way
i heard the call to turn pro in loving everything
and my heart is now on fire

i will get up, i will love no matter what i feel
no matter who i am facing, i will love anyways
listen to this burning heart, listen to the loving sound of my child
i will reach out, i will act as my heart calls me to

cannot go back
i cannot turn back anymore
once seen, i know this way i must go
pursue the path calling for me, follow the heart yearning to go
i cannot back down, i should not back down anymore

i know this will leads to happiness
i know this will answer everything I've been asking for
this path in front, i will not back down anymore
despite my lack courage, though i am wavering as before
i will not back down
i will turn pro and step out to the world

No comments: