Saturday, March 29, 2014

what is this, it's painful.

what is this
It's painful
What's this
I feel like crying
Though I don't feel anything

What's this
What's in my heart
What's in my head
I don't understand at all

It's painful

I don't know
Where should I go
What should I do
Who should I go to
What am I feeling
I don't know at all

Seems like something touched my heart
The part that I don't understand
Where is it? What is it?
Maybe this is how the blind sees light the first time

My hands have no strength
My heart has no song
My feelings wander and lost
I cannot see and understand

What touched me?
Who am I on the inside?
How am I feeling?
I can't answer a thing
Nor I know a way out

I thought I've seen all that's to be seen
I thought I could take on anything that'll be thrown at me
I just realize it now
How powerless I am
How I couldn't see
Many, many paths that lie beyond

I feel like
Through this pain
I'll be able
To be more loving and passionate
I'll be able
To be more naïve and childish
I'll be able
To be more vulnerable and pure

2014/03/14 11:10 PM

No comments: